Saturday, April 10, 2010

Eyes to See


I have been wearing reading glasses for several years now, as perhaps many of my readers have also. We want to see, don't we!
I am writing this Kitchen Table Talk today as a prayer or meditation.
Eye To See
May I have eyes to see the facts and not the irrational that I so many times believe;
May I have eyes to see the hope instead of the despair in situations that burden me;
May I have eyes to see the hurt behind the anger
and, with this new vision be more understanding;
May I have eyes to see the potential as I witness
the struggle of the moment;
May I have eyes to see the form that the chaos
might be creating;
May I have eyes to be creative with the facts,
the hope, the hurt, the potential and the form
to make my moment full as I live my life today.

No comments: